Friday, May 05, 2006

Driving...

I can now report that along with a billion other bloggers I have booked ma first driving lesson. You can now join with a billion respondees in fearing for the safety of others.

I now feel this is now somehow a proper blog, validated by the inclusion of such stangely average turning point in life. Its something that hundereds of others will also embark upon this week (I wonder if theyre all crapping it like Dougle?). In one way really average - in another a bit of a big deal (I equate driving with being a proper grown up so its a big deal to me at least).

Theres so many of these strangely shared corner points. We almost all have some of these experiences but participate in them seperately. Leaving school, marriage, starting new jobs - you know the deal. In one stroke they unite and simultaneously seperate us. On the face they've always seemed naught but vaguely confusing, distant social medium to me. But now Im actually partaking the whole deal starts becoming a bit more quirqsome... interesting... unique.

Scary biscuits - I think everyday life might not be as boring as I suspected after all.

*note to self* Even scarier biscuits - dinny get sucked in too far Doogs...

2 Comments:

Blogger MaFt said...

woo! welcome to the world of 'real' blogging. all those mundane items that no one really cares about! next week: 'a visit to the doctors'

MaFt

10:48 am  
Blogger Dougleross said...

Aye man - its good to really feel a part of the faceless massess!

12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home