Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tagged...

Lurch has tagged me in some bizzare internet game of tig, and the code of the playground demands that I pass on the mantle. The challenge is to share 5 things that most people wont know about me... this is hard.

The first is that I have just cut my mohichan off, leaving naught but a 14" long tin tin quiff, comminly reffered to as a 'Devil Lock'. Most people wont know this because I only did it 12 hours ago.

Next is that Im not a big fan of the last song on the VOTM album. We started with an amazing drumbeat that sounded like nothign else, added wonky guitars that where Beefheart oot their nut, layered some amazing fretless exotic bass and topped it off with crazed chanted Clutch style vocals. Unfortunately, this cosmopolitan blend of influences has ended up soundign surprisingly close to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers *shiver*.

Third is that I have never read all the Lord Of The Rongs books, having watched the original animated film and pucked up the literature from there.

Fourth is that I had a dream that I think was from God. It was all about Livingston, seeds and harvests. Its been about 7 years since I had it and no one has ever been able to tell me what it means, but Im sure that someone will one day.

Lastly is that I have loads of regrets about squandering my youth and generally not getting it.

That was easire than I thought actaully. What a narcicist, eh? Right - someone elses turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home