Monday, January 22, 2007

Week of the year, already...

I scored a new guitar this week and its a total peach. It looks horrible, sounds horrible and has a horribly gaudy green light on it - perfect really. A steal for twenty quid, I have dubbed her 'Thunderbird 1'.

Then I saw Norma Jean in the 'Weeg. My first big hXc gig no less! It was so much fun to see large scale jagging going on in such close proximity. Jagging is a bit like Capoeira sped up to rediculous velocities and set into spinning motion (sometimes even perpetrated by reeling drunks). This all conspires to make for fantastic entertainment when witnessed up close. I realised I was really having fun when - from behind - a body sailed over my head and belly flopped into the action right in front of me. Amazing.

And finally, If I may be allowed to boast a little, I got perfect marks on the New Testament module of my course. I'm officially chuffed to smithereens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lurch Kimded said...

Norma Jean were playing in Glasgow and I missed it! Awww [insert annoyed expression of choice here]!

2:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home